10/16/09

Tits mags

I have 84 adult magazines, mostly of women with big tits. The magazines i have are 34 Score, 20 Voluptuous, 7 Busty, 7 Juggs, 5 D-Cup & 11 Random magazines. If your a busty lover then i have a deal for you. Each magazine goes for $7.99 to $8.99 but i will charge you $2 for each magazine but if you want all 84 of them, you can take em for $100! you can call me at ***-***-**** or email, so if interested please call and pick up. Thank You.

re: Big Boobs Magazines! - $100

Alex
Sup? Have you sold all of your magazines yet? I am interested in them. I only need one or two if that's fine. I'll pay you the 2 bucks or whatever for it, I can't afford much more. THnx

Brandon
I sold 5 so far, so Idk have plenty still, when would you like to check em out?

Alex
Depends on where you live. I get out at 3:30 and my mom doesn't get home until six, so I could come get them anytime between then if you live in walking distance.

Brandon
I live on county st in new *******, how old are you?

Alex
I live by jones park. I'm not suppose to tell people online how old I am though. Can i come pick them up 2day?

Brandon
Sorry but to me you sound young and I dont sell this kind of stuff to minors. Unless you can prove your 18 or older ill be glad to make a sale with you. Thank you

Alex
Will you please sell it to me? I really need just one of your magazines. I'll pay you 15 bucks for just one!!!!!!1

Brandon
Now your pretty much tellin me your younger than 18, and if you were older you can just buy a dity magazine from a store for 7 bucks why pay 15? sorry but your underage, thanks anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment