10/10/09

Cheap race kart

Race kart - $1

hello i have white chassis briggs flathead kart burris tires limited mod open motor runs strong
hortsman clutch
arc 3.875 rod
hl360 tillotson carb
360 lift cam
machined head and lifter bore
welded lifter bore
digitron tach

to much to list

will send pics via cell or email
thanks

re: Race kart - $1

Alex
Sup? I am very interested in this race cart. The price is just too good for me to pass up lol. I can come over and pick it up right now if you want. Please tell me you still have it. I AM VERY INTERESTED!!!

Zane
if u want could call me 1 *** *** 6148 if any more questions


Alex
Hey I don't have my fone now cause i ran out of minutes, can we just sue email untill theres the middle of the month?? When more minutes come. Have you had any other people interested in it? If so I'd be willing to pay you two bucks (100% more than asking!) for it. Thnx

Zane
k scamer! I am a cop do u wanna go down this path with me?

Alex
Ur a cop? Laff. I just want that 1$ gokart you listed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment