9/27/09

Hornets nest 4 trade

Nintendo DS w/Games...For???

I have a Nintendo DS with all games pictured and would like to trade for???? I also have a black DS that turns on briefly but then shuts off (got wet once) if you need one for spare parts or know how to repair. Both includ: e car chargers and a/c adapters/chargers

re: Nintendo DS w/Games...For???

Alex
I REALLY NEED THAT NINTENDO DS!!! WOULD LIKE TO TRADE YOU FOR IT. I HAVE A REALLY BIG (ABOUT THE SIZE OF TWO ADULT"S HEADS) HORNETS NEST. THERE ARE NO MORE WASPS IN IT AND IT IS IN GREAT SHAPE. THE BRANCH IT WAS A PART OF IS STILL THERE TOO. THIS THING IS REALLY RARE BECAUSE IT IS RARE FOR THEM TO GET SO BIG. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON I ALSO HAVE SOME OTHER THINGS FOR TRADE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED

Curtis
Not really my thing. Any 360 games? ipod?

Alex
OKAY SOUNDS GOOD. I WILL TRADE YOU MY HORNETS NEST FORYOUR IPOD. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment