9/21/09

Harry Plodder II

NEW Harry Potter Clue - $25

Available: Test your detective skills with this Harry Potter clue game. Game includes game board, Fluffy Folder for holding the solution, 2 special dice, 6 wizard hat pawns, 1 ghost pawn, 10 Hogwarts event cards, 6 character cards, 6 magic cards, 9 room cards, 2 summary cards, and a check list pad. For 2-6 players. Ages 8 and up. Factory sealed and in its original box. in perfect condition, no longer sold in stores. Retails $34.99

Item from non-smoking, very clean home. Please reply by e-mail. **I REPLY TO EVER EMAIL BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR BULK/SPAM FOLDER.
Asking $25 cash/paypal only. Pick up in Amelia.

Ask about my other listings!


re: NEW Harry Potter Clue - $25

Alex
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE HARRY POTTER BOARD GAME OF CLUE THAT YOU ARE SELLING. WOOD YO
U ACCEPT A TRADE? I HAVE AN UNOPENED BOX OF TAMPONS (ABOUT 50?) THAT I AM INTERESTED IN TRADING YOU FOR THE GAME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK ASAP!!

aamandamae
Why do you have to be such a dick to someone you don't even know? You are what's wrong with the world! What a prick!


Alex
I don't understand what the problem is? My kids wood like the board game and times are rough, I just thought we could make a trade? The box of tampons is unopened and it's one of the larger boxes, it's probably worth more than what your asking for the game. I just thought it wood be a good trade. Sorry, it sounds like you have a tampon stuck up your butt and not your vaginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment